Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Fuck you Brock !

I just handed in my last paper ever at Brock ! Two exams, one guidance session and good-bye ! While I loved my program and the handful of people in it, the school itself and the majority of people in it were awful, awful, awful.  I'm really excited to graduate, even though I don't plan on attending my actual graduation. At the same time I'm mildly terrified of graduating. Graduation means I actually have to decide what to do with the rest of my life ? So far this process has led me to a much different profession than I ever thought (teaching ?!) and potentially a new home on a different continent !

I made a bit of food over the past few days. After a week of sundaes, subs, pizza and pancakes, I'm trying to do things a bit lighter this week. I'm not really to sure how successful I was. 

100_0018

Tangerine Baked Tofu and Couscous and Black Beans topped Tangerines, Sweet Red Onions, Diced Red Pepper and Cilantro with a Red Wine Vinagrette. So Yum !

100_0021

Grilled Sweet Potatoe and Black Beans Tortilla, Pineapple-Cilantro Salsa Fresca and a lil' Guac.


Also, Im going to be on the radio tomorrow doing a cook book review with Dylan of the Vegan Police. Listen in at 103.7 or www.cfbu.ca at 11 PM! I think I might make some reverse chocolate chip cookies for this !

No comments: