Thursday, December 11, 2008

Is so done !

I just finished my last exam of Brock ! A crushing three hour labour law exam ! I'm so stoked on being done this whole thing. I just hope all my credits pull through. First class honours double major here I come !

To celebrate I went out last night, the night BEFORE my last exam. Lets just say I went alllll out ! This included me buying $40 worth of $2 drinks, falling flat on my face, banging up my knee and almost dying on the drive home. This did not include me 1. pulling up/down my dress whether accidentally or on purpose 2. puking in my purse or on your shoes or 3. calling friends in Edmonton/anywhere else in the world. All in all, total amazing night. I got to see Lace and Mo, my fav. people ever, a ton of Hamilton friends and local friends I haven't seen in weeeks and meeting Alyssa, who totally totally rules. Rather than studying for my exam today, I lied in my bathtub for two hours !

n738475566_4976938_893

No comments: