Friday, December 12, 2008

Not-so-grand Opening

So I've finally decided to put my limited talent set to use. Basically I'm going to start a mini vegan store/bakery/ice creamery out of my house. Alot of people throughout the years have suggested starting something like this and now that I'm done school what better time than now. Ill make your birthday cupcakes, holiday cookies, artisan breads, cook for you and you gf, provide you with yummy ice cream etc. I'll even give you cooking and/or baking classes. Maybe I should mention that this is all vegan ? Although I guess that should be assumed.

The only catch is, I don't want your money. That makes me feel super uncomfortable. I'd rather trade my talent for yours or your old stuff. Ice cream for old CD's kind of thing. I'll take anything useful DVDS, clothes, homemade stuff, your companionship ... Or even better teach me how touse a computer properly, ahaha.
If you want references, contact Ryan Sexton (ahaah) or my Food album on facebook !

To start off this weekend I'm making a batch of Not-tella, that delicious chocolate hazelnut spread which is usually full of tonnes of undesireable stuff. I'm also making a batch of Candy Cane ice cream and green tea icecream. Let me know if your interested in any of this, or interested in anything.

xoxox