Saturday, December 13, 2008

A note on my unrequited love of Kat Stratford.

I feel like absolute fucking garbage, so I stayed in tonight despite getting off work early and watched "Ten Things I Hate About You." After watching this movie I have decided that I am officially in love with Kat Stratford aka. Julia Stiles, despite her obvious lack of a class perspective in one of the first scenes of the film. I know she ends up dating Patrick Verona (Heath Ledger), but I really think I would make a much more suitable partner for her, particularily the highschool version of myself.

She loves "angry girl rock of the indie persuasion", me tooo ! Shes veg, me too ! She loves getting drunk and dancing on tables ? Other than puking in my purse, thats basically my favourite thing of life ! In highschool I was also oft described as a heinious bitch and enjoyed driving my car into things ! I really think Kat Stratford should reconsider her choice and date me instead.

Patrick: Someone still has her panties in a twist.
Kat Stratford: Don't, for one minute, think that you had any effect whatsoever on my panties.
Patrick: Then what did I have an effect on?
Kat Stratford: Other than my upchuck reflex, nothing.

BSO_10_Razones_Para_Odiarte_(10_Things_I_Hate_About_You)--Frontal

No comments: